THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rightstuff

is one Smokin' Farker
I had a company turn my cook-time sheet into a dry erase board. It turned out much better than I imagined. Its awesome !!!

Attachments

• DryErase.jpg
    DryErase.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 297
I got it made at http://www.murerase.com/ . Its 18x24 and cost approx $120.00. It did not include a frame. The cost includes a $35.00 art/setup fee and a $22.00 delivery fee. If I get anything else through them I do not have to pay the $35.00 fee again.

Nice

But too much info for me. I have a 9"x12" dry erase board next to my Atomic clock with the turn in times.

We make something similar for fire trucks to use for pump information . I did a different graphic for the Beast. They're polystyrene with a heavy dry erase laminate mounted on rigid magnetic sheet so they can stick them on the side of the fire truck, inside a door (or on the side of a cooker).

Here's a pic, you can see one of them on the right hand door.
P5250020.jpg

Looks nice. Only problem for me is that I'd have to order a new one each comp since I can't stop messing with things.

Back