THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WineMaster

Babbling Farker
So if a 55 gal Drum, Burn Barrel, Recycling Bin, Garbage can,
Whatever you wanna call it is a smoker,

Would that make a Dumpster, a Whole Hog Model??????

hmmmm

hmmmm

Nope!...Whole "Steer" Model...:twisted:! Brisket on the hoof!:p

JD

hmmmm

Hmmmmm - Why settle for the dumpster when you can have the whole truck :wink:

bfi1.jpg

Hmmmmm - Why settle for the dumpster when you can have the whole truck :wink:

Can you imagine the look on people's faces if you pull into a comp site with a garbage truck and start cooking in it! Priceless! :biggrin:

I posted a CL find a few weeks back that looked like a cheep metal shed that was converted into a smoker. Funny how a man without a smoker can MacGyver one out of darn near anything in a pinch.

Uhm, I've cooked more whole hogs than I can remember (it was the 70's) in a recycled fuel oil barrel. They came out quite nice, as far as I can remember.

Your gonna want to dumpster dive at the Salvation Army for some bed springs for the Hog cooker!

And remember, always keep the lids on your drums!

100_2022.jpg

This is where I work, and I keep eyeing up those storage tanks and wondering how big a firebox you'd need:mrgreen: You could smoke a whole herd of cows in one of those things and still have room left over:-D

Last edited:
Back