THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D0ughB0y

Take a breath!
Saturday I picked up a Traeger Lil Tex that is in perfect condition with a full hopper for a hundo. Today I get an email that he's got a full barrel (150lbs he said) of pellets that he found in his garage, never touched. I'm giong to pick them up tomorrow. How much? FREE!

Hell yeah! :clap2: :becky:

That was a steal.

You probably know this, but check the source of the pellets and assure that they are food grade, not household heating pellets.

Never heard of cooking pellets coming in a barrel. Maybe he dumped bags into a barrel for storage.
Check it out.

Hope you enjoy your Lil' Tex as much as I do.

TIM

That was a steal.

You probably know this, but check the source of the pellets and assure that they are food grade, not household heating pellets.

Never heard of cooking pellets coming in a barrel. Maybe he dumped bags into a barrel for storage.
Check it out.

Hope you enjoy your Lil' Tex as much as I do.

TIM

They're all food grade Traeger pellets that he purchased in bags and dumped in a brand new metal barrel with a lit for storage. :)

Thanks for the head's up though!

Back