Dothan, AL (With Results)

Thanks guys... A big congrats to Rub on Reserve, and to Jimmy as well.. This was a class event, from start to finish...

Congrats to Kevin and Rub!!! Also to everybody else that walked.

Bubba

Congrats to all - especialy for Kevin for the grand and the first in ribs - and Jimmy for your finish and the 1st in chicken. Guess I'm at least using the right stuff on my ribs and ck.

Thanks guys and Congrats to Kevin, Jimmy, and all the other Brethren who walked. A first class contest, and lots of first class friends :-D

Thanks guys and Congrats to Kevin, Jimmy, and all the other Brethren who walked. A first class contest, and lots of first class friends :-D

So--more $$ in the bank!
You ready to buy a new trailer yet :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

Great Job Rub.

TIM

Cooool Contest

Congrats Kevin & Rub and also my good friend (Big Papa) for a first place Brisket. This guy is gonna be another one to watch out for.
Also congrats to Bubba Chuck, Papa Chuck and Little Up-Chuck.
First class contest. Good Job Walt I will be back to this one.

Like rub said, "first class friends also" and lots of gooooood fun.

Congrats to Kevin, Rub and Jimmy on a great cook.

I want to also say congrats to those who made the party on the 40 foot party bus and they know who they are. Can it get any better than a party on wheels with great friends.:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
was there a contest ? whats this !!

congradulations fellows!!!!!!!!
bbq ? i knew i forgot to do something, the party was nice, the motor home at temptations with rub in front of it dancing, now thats pricless !!!!! I am looking for a clean up the beer, cigarette butts, clean up chuck off the floor, and last but not least clean the 24 pack of exploded frozen beer outta my freezer sponser . my motor home has buzzards on top of it and im afraid to go in there :eek: !!!! rub, jimmy, bubba, shane, chucks( if your out there ) i need some help !!!

I cant remember......... was kevin driving the bus, with wild cherry ?:icon_clown :roll: :lol:

BBQapalBoooza on a big black bus

About 12-14 of us took this baby Black Bus out bar hoppin in Dothan!
Nice Huh!!!! Jim sorry about the mess.
I'll get right on over to Okeechobee to help shot the buzzards off the Bus :)
Thanks Jim it was a blast (You have the coolest TOYS in your toy box)

Your very good best friend, Cracker

Attachments

• Black Bitch.JPG
    Black Bitch.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 44
congradulations fellows!!!!!!!!
bbq ? i knew i forgot to do something, the party was nice, the motor home at temptations with rub in front of it dancing, now thats pricless !!!!! I am looking for a clean up the beer, cigarette butts, clean up chuck off the floor, and last but not least clean the 24 pack of exploded frozen beer outta my freezer sponser . my motor home has buzzards on top of it and im afraid to go in there :eek: !!!! rub, jimmy, bubba, shane, chucks( if your out there ) i need some help !!!

I cant remember......... was kevin driving the bus, with wild cherry ?:icon_clown :roll: :lol:

I'll be sure to get right over:lol::lol: Maybe we should have a fundraiser for housekeeping. The party wouldn't have been without "Big Daddy Q's Love Bus". Had a blast, see ya in Cartersville.

Bubba

"rub, jimmy, bubba, shane, chucks( if your out there ) i need some help !!![/SIZE]

I cant remember......... was kevin driving the bus, with wild cherry ?:icon_clown :roll: :lol:"

Party mater big daddy Q, If we all come help! whats willie goning to do.:lol: :lol: :lol:

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY OF THE CHUCKS #s?

rubs bad !! falling asleep with 5 girls dancin for him !

jimmys worse !!!

bubba has Q-B for a friend !!!!

shane......your the best !!!!!

jimmy, should be put in jail...........he is bad, bad, worse than bad,.........he is like charlie!!!!!!!

did kevin drive ?

the love shack is good again, i will send out bills !!!

do folks up north party like the F.B.A.?

Does anybody know who partys bigger than biggy daddy Q????

Nobody!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back