Do you Green Eggers Use That Exclusively?

This is such a great topic. I had a large BGE for 12 years and a large gasser. Sold the gasser 7 years ago and only used the BGE. I wanted a Mak 2 Star General for years and finally bought one in 2018. After owning the Mak, the BGE sat there for about 8 months unused. I sold it. Shortly after I bought a Camp Chef flat top which I used the heck out of. Then when the Blackstone 36" Airfryer Combo came out last year I jumped on it.

While I loved my BGE, I haven't missed it at all. The Mak is just awesome and the flat tops are just fun. I have been longing for an offset which I think i'm going to buy in the near future. Something I've wanted to mess around with but just haven't stepped up. Between the Mak and the flat tops, I'm pretty happy with this setup.

I use my Large BGE about half the time (high temp stuff)..The yoder pellet for larger longer cooks and the webber (barely used) to complement the BGE (when I need more space--side items). Looking at a santa maria /agentenian style grill to replace the Weber (need larger cooking surface (48-60") and my 9 Berner gasser. Also looking at a gravity Smoker (don't tell the wife).

Back