THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obiguns

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
I just recently acquired a 500 gallon stick. I have decided to get in to doing a little vending. I have been tossing around the idea on how to keep my meat temperature for long periods of time. My idea is to use a UDS without the charcoal basket. I would use an induction cooktop in it with a cast iron Dutch oven. I would also possibly use a USB controlled fan to circulate the air inside. I would of course have to wrap all my meets in aluminum foil and possibly plastic wrap. Anybody have any other ideas? I figure I can get at least three maybe four racks inside of this since I'm not cooking. I know my needs are going to be pulled pork and pulled chicken, but I have not decided whether to do sandwiches or tacos yet.

Back