Discussion Thread -> "Time to Loin Up!" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

No there not Uncle G, but I'm ready for my scoldin'

They're Jiffy mix muffins :fish:, but I add 1/2 can of creamed corn instead of milk in the recipe. So they are really rich.

Actually, I was kinda hoping they WERE the Jiffy muffins. :mrgreen: There are some times when sweet cornbread actually works. That stuffed loin should have been complimented well by them. :thumb::thumb: I'm not COMPLETELY closed minded.

I don't think...:heh:

Please use this as my entry pic for the TD :heh:

The cook thread is HERE

Geez... I hate to do this, but I don't see the package label in any of your pictures, Dave. This is specified, albeit very politely, in Shagdog's Special Rules...

Shagdog said:
Time to Loin Up!

You may cook whatever you wish, using the "loin" or "tenderloin" cut of an animal. Please show your package label to prove that the cut your are using is indeed a loin. Sirloin is not acceptable.

We can tell that is a pork loin from the pictures, but having a picture of the label is specified and the other entries have followed that special rule.

So, based on that, your entry has earned an early Dilly Bar.
dillybar_thumb.png

We wanted to let you know now so that you have time to prepare another entry.

Sorry...

Damn the luck, Dave! :sad:

Hope you can work another one in because that that sure looked tasty! Or dig up the picture of the loin packaging that you just didn't post...

Bet the packaging is still in the kitchen trash bin. Could take a pic, quote the entire entry and edit that pic in...and post one of those "what???" smileys...:noidea:

On edit. Yep, checked to make sure. Just need to show the label. The meat doesn't have to still be in the packaging.

Last edited:
Burned that garbage bag this morning. Oh well, I'll take my Dilly bar and go to the PB
:pout: Good luck guys

I'm very disappointed that there have not been any Blue Waffle Tender Loin entries.

You still have time though.

Folks, this is the second time I have had to do this today. PLEASE, on topic discussion only. You are free to woodpile away in the off-topic discussion thread, which is HERE.

:focus:

Back