THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I need to get better with by picture taking abilities, but I'll have a go with this one...

IMG_20160612_191601.jpg

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231846

I hope all of you become regulars after this!

I second that.

If there's one place on this forum where there is a laser-like focus of the very best cooking found on this forum, it is found here. I have seen so many noobs in the past stick around and take not only their photography, but more importantly, their cooking to a whole new level. If that ain't fun, I don't know what is!

I second that.
And a third from me!
I have seen so many noobs in the past stick around and take not only their photography, but more importantly, their cooking to a whole new level.
Hey, I think I resemble that comment! I have nothing but these TDs to thank (and all the people cooking in them) for the improvement in both my cooking and my picture taking skills! I've come a long way since December!
If that ain't fun, I don't know what is!
Lot's of farking fun and food...and my wife says it keeps me out of her hair, too!

Back