Discussion Thread -> "And Now for Something Completely Different!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

After careful thought I've come to the conclusion that this has the potential to be a really fun TD. Just for the record, I have never cooked BabyBack ribs at least not the way I'm thinking about doing them.

Dang that's what I was gonna say :tsk:

Let him cook Redhot........just be sure it's ffaaaaarrrrr away from the house :lol:

So say a guy wanted to make a sandwich...and he happened to make a sandwich a couple times before...would he be able to enter a sandwich that has a new or different sandwich filling that he has never placed in a sandwich before or would the simple fact that he is thinking of making a sandwich preclude said sandwich from being entered in the TD? Hmmmm?

There has to be a special rule in there somewhere.

So say a guy wanted to make a sandwich...and he happened to make a sandwich a couple times before...would he be able to enter a sandwich that has a new or different sandwich filling that he has never placed in a sandwich before or would the simple fact that he is thinking of making a sandwich preclude said sandwich from being entered in the TD? Hmmmm?

There has to be a special rule in there somewhere.

The idea of this TD was to get people out of their comfort zones and cook something they had never cooked before. That obviously means different things to different people and consequently trying to define special rules would be like herding cats... :tsk:

We discussed your type of question before we settled on the theme. In the end we decided to let participants interpret the theme and cook according to what they saw fit, letting their conscience be the guide. :thumb:

Last edited:
letting their conscious be the guide. :thumb:

I have no idea what that means. So I Google it (image search of course) and this was one of the top hits.

marshmallow-narrow.jpg

So I think they want us to cook marshmallows. :thumb:

Back