Difference between "Throwdowns" and "Masters Cut" contests

Is all this too confusing?

• Yes, I truly have no freaking idea what you are talking about.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No, I can be confused much more than this, maybe more explanation will confuse me.

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Perhaps, you are just too mixed up yourself which can only ultimately make us confused.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I think some charts, graphs and pictures all put together in a video might help.

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But Chris......

If you only let ONE person be Master, then won't all the other participants feel bad for themselves? Shouldn't EVERYONE win here? I mean, how can we keep people's self esteem up if we can't ALL be Co-Masters?

I also don't agree with youth athletic teams having Captains or tournaments or keeping score. :roll:

Seriously.....I don't get the confusion here. I've understood the whole Master thing from the get-go. Is there REALLY a lot of confusion?:confused:

Maybe I should start another series where everyone who participates wins.

Don't you DARE!!!
If it wasn't obvious, I was farkin KIDDING!!!!

I think you have plenty on your plate in doing the TD's (with overlapping dates) and the new Master Cut Challenges. Both of which are fanfarkintastical!!!

You, Chris, are the MAN.......albeit the foil hat man, but still.....:laugh:

51605Q20GDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You, Chris, are the MAN.......albeit the foil hat man, but still.....:laugh:
Kissing my butt won't really get you anywhere in the Throwdowns, except maybe my vote. Really, you should be kissing all the voters butts if you really want to get an advantage.!:becky:

I'm ready.

:butt:

Naaa......word on the street is that YOUR vote's already been bought and paid fer.......:laugh:

Kissing my butt won't really get you anywhere in the Throwdowns, except maybe my vote. Really, you should be kissing all the voters butts if you really want to get an advantage.!:becky:

I'm hurt Chris! You KNOW I think you're the man. Really. How could you think this is about votes?

BTW.....DID you vote for wings yet? Did ya?:hug: :pray: :eyebrows:

Naaa......word on the street is that YOUR vote's already been bought and paid fer.......:laugh:

Chris submitted an appetizer, so you're out of luck there, but he didn't submit any wings. :thumb:

Back