Didn't Want To Get Shot, Stabbed Or Beat Up--Hot Chicken Sammich, Hold The Violence Please!!

This looks farking amazing! A couple of questions because I am definitely interested in trying to replicate this. What is the Everglade heat? One other what does the Tumeric add to the party? Don't have this and am wondering if it is essential? Thanks

This looks farking amazing! A couple of questions because I am definitely interested in trying to replicate this. What is the Everglade heat? One other what does the Tumeric add to the party? Don't have this and am wondering if it is essential? Thanks

It's a hot seasoning brother Stingerhook sent me. You can definitely use other hot rubs,peppers according to your taste for sure. I had those on hand so I used them.

Turmeric was for color and you def can skip it. I like turmeric though. It's a healthy and healing spice actually. Just make sure to get enough and not too much if you use it. Turmeric imo has to be spot on and with a little playing around you'll get it.

Last edited:
This would make a great entry in the "Comfort Food" Throwdown:

3hjuiugh.jpg

Just sayin'...

:boink:

Don't have to tell me twice.:grin: lol actually didn't think about it until slidingbilly mentioned and now...

This would make a great entry in the "Comfort Food" Throwdown:

3hjuiugh.jpg

Just sayin'...

:boink:

Shoot! I didn't know a war was in the works, but I want to be on your side. :laugh: Great eats Neighbor! :-D

Don't have to tell me twice.:grin: lol actually didn't think about it until slidingbilly mentioned and now...

Glad you are getting with the program! :mrgreen:

And yes, we gotta get together. I need human guinea pigs as taste testers for my new chicken! Let's try and connect over the weekend. :thumb:

Shoot! I didn't know a war was in the works, but I want to be on your side. :laugh: Great eats Neighbor! :-D

Lol, thanks Neighbor! I guess Taco Bell joined in with their version of a hot chicken taco or something. :laugh: Oh, it's real and Thank YOu! :biggrin1:

Glad you are getting with the program! :mrgreen:

And yes, we gotta get together. I need human guinea pigs as taste testers for my new chicken! Let's try and connect over the weekend. :thumb:

I'd love but these few coming weekends are brutal with family things going on but we'll be in touch for sure. :thumb:

Back