DFW Team

centex99

Found some matches.
Am looking for people interested in starting a team in the DFW area that have the time, money, and desire to do some comps... send me a message if interested.

Just start showing up to local comps with a cooler of drinks and start talking. Most socializing is on Friday evening/night. Serious stuff happens on Sat. Will be cooking Cops 4 Kids in Ft Worth Stockyards this weekend. Look for the Paddlin Pigs banner.

I have the desire, but being self-employed, I have a hard time committing to dates -- and definitely don't have the money.

If you get something going, I may be able to volunteer from time to time, to help with the busy work -- or help out with practice runs. I'm not far from McKinney.

Otherwise, good luck! :thumb:

CD

Am looking for people interested in starting a team in the DFW area that have the time, money, and desire to do some comps... send me a message if interested.

Specifically Texas sanctioning bodies or only KCBS or all? Makes a difference as the KCBS pool is shallow in Texas and would require more travel / more money.

Anything really... first time to do comps, so want to start small, and then move up from there really... Though, I wouldn't be opposed to joining a team as well...

thillin, may try to make it out there Friday night then... bit of a drive, but will see what the wife has planned...

The more people you have on your team, the lest $ to invest. But, more people in the decission process. Get a buddy to cook with and you can get by $100 each per comp, give or take. IBCA TX comps are alot cheaper than KCBS comps.

Back