THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
I've found the easiest way to debone a butt is to drive to Costco and pick up a 2 pack. Deboning butts is on my short list of least favorite things to do.

I'm lucky I still have all my digits...it's not that it's hard, just a pain in the arse and a little time consuming.

Use a sharp knife.

Pig Grinder

You can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear but I don't yhink you can make a ham out of a BOSTON BUTT.

Cured butt is tasty stuff. Buckboard bacon is a fine example. Buy a twin pack, cure one, and mix and match pulled pork and the cured stuff. Yummy.

Cured butt is tasty stuff. Buckboard bacon is a fine example. Buy a twin pack, cure one, and mix and match pulled pork and the cured stuff. Yummy.

This one is gonna be ham. LOL

Just got it de boned. Not to hard. Took about 3 minutes.

Back