THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
I'm here at the airport early like they said, and I've got a couple hours to blow now before boarding my flight to Dulles. Going to be in Reston VA just outside Washington DC until Friday night. Anybody know of any good Q joints out that-a-way in case I find myself with extra time? It's a business trip, but I'm hoping to not work very hard. Probably won't work that way, but I can dream can't I?

I got in the gate in like 2 minutes. Not sure why they say to get here 2 hours early. I guess I lucked out or something.

Chris... The company I work for has their US HQ in Reston. I haven't found any good Q in that area. Lots of good restaurants, but no Q. I did see a few places, but those that I have tried have been below average.

Thanks for the tips Ron. Only thing even close around here that I could find was a place called Memphis Bar-B-Q Company. Menu looked iffy, and didn't see any big hot reviews from anyone. Think I'll just get some crab while I'm out here!

I think that place is just down the street from our office. Pretty bad.

Where are you staying? The Reston Town Center has lots of restaurants including a very nice high end steakhouse. Also, there is a very good sushi place in herndon (behing the Marriott)

Back