Current OBR Status

We have six pallets of Wicked Good at the above address Chris posted. Need to get it and some chicken to Long Island.

All-
Just got this info.
Laura Kuka-Valois
hi!!!! there are several places in staten island that we could set up, but I have set up a bbq for sunday,here at the closest rescue ctr to me, and have collected almost $1000 already.. trying to get pork butts and chickens at wholesale pricing(costco no help) restaurant depot may be our only option.. we have 2 q's and some plum trees ready to smoke..( that was the only fruit tree available) I have set up through obr to volunteer, but we have too many family and friends here on staten island that have lost everything, so we wanted to be here this weekend to bbq.. my husband competes in bbq competitions... if you want to call me, my # is 646-670-0887... we are open to anything, and if you guys can't do it this weekend, next weekend we can help you guys too... thanks soooo much!!!

6:28pm
Laura Kuka-Valois
i just saw your post about staten island on your page... If you can come here we totally have staff and $ and you can shower at my house!!!!!

6:35pm
Michael Lee Rosenthal
Where is the Rescue Center? Do they have power? Water?

6:37pm
Laura Kuka-Valois
the guyon rescue ctr in 525 mill rd in oakwood beach.. yes, there is electric there, not sure about running water, I can find out.. I know there are TONS of cases of water, and I live very close for buckets and bus tubs if we need...

6:48pm
Michael Lee Rosenthal
Thank you Laura. I am forwarding this information through the organization. Is the rescue accessible tonight? Tomorrow morning? Are there any issues with us accessing the location? Checkpoints?

6:54pm
Michael Lee Rosenthal
Keep the info coming to me.

Just got this message from SI-
Laura Kuka-Valois
hi!!!! there are several places in staten island that we could set up, but I have set up a bbq for sunday,here at the closest rescue ctr to me, and have collected almost $1000 already.. trying to get pork butts and chickens at wholesale pricing(costco no help) restaurant depot may be our only option.. we have 2 q's and some plum trees ready to smoke..( that was the only fruit tree available) I have set up through obr to volunteer, but we have too many family and friends here on staten island that have lost everything, so we wanted to be here this weekend to bbq.. my husband competes in bbq competitions... if you want to call me, my # is 646-670-0887... we are open to anything, and if you guys can't do it this weekend, next weekend we can help you guys too... thanks soooo much!!!

6:28pm
Laura Kuka-Valois
i just saw your post about staten island on your page... If you can come here we totally have staff and $ and you can shower at my house!!!!!

6:35pm
Michael Lee Rosenthal
Where is the Rescue Center? Do they have power? Water?

6:37pm
Laura Kuka-Valois
the guyon rescue ctr in 525 mill rd in oakwood beach.. yes, there is electric there, not sure about running water, I can find out.. I know there are TONS of cases of water, and I live very close for buckets and bus tubs if we need...

6:48pm
Michael Lee Rosenthal
Thank you Laura. I am forwarding this information through the organization. Is the rescue accessible tonight? Tomorrow morning? Are there any issues with us accessing the location? Checkpoints?

6:54pm
Michael Lee Rosenthal
Keep the info coming to me.

Jeff, myself and Mike (Dr. Pearl) were in Hoboken. Mike has been talking with someone in Staten Island (a homeowner I believe) who is already organizing something and has donations. I also believe she is working with a rescue. if she has the space can we maybe start an operation there tonight or early tomorrow morning. I am in contact with BasicPatrick as well. thanks Robert Mansfield 973 418 4296

Back