THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey thirdeye. Spoke with T a few weeks back. He misses you man. haha. Anyway that looks dang good but do you have to braise it in margin or butter?

thanx dude

I didn't use much Parkay at all. And they were in the pan just long enough to make them set up. I would think that even some of the cooking sprays would give them enough lube not to stick, but I'm thinking butter or margarine does help tenderize the skin.

I'm going to try to judge at Worland again this year (and maybe Laramie too), and I hope T will be there. That is a fun time.

I didn't use much Parkay at all. And they were in the pan just long enough to make them set up. I would think that even some of the cooking sprays would give them enough lube not to stick, but I'm thinking butter or margarine does help tenderize the skin.

I'm going to try to judge at Worland again this year (and maybe Laramie too), and I hope T will be there. That is a fun time.
i might have to pm you to see how to do this. i wanna try it out on the weber.

that would be cool if good ole T showed up..Good times man.

thanx.

Recipe

Does someone have a recipe for cupcake chicken? I have to try this. PM meor post here if you do.

Thanks

Back