THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think this guy would approve, and I know I would!

Scarfaceinthefall.jpg

Awesome work there! I go to Porto's once in a while for work lunch, and I love their Cubanos. It's all about proper proportions! Yours look amazing.

I think this guy would approve, and I know I would!

Scarfaceinthefall.jpg

Awesome work there! I go to Porto's once in a while for work lunch, and I love their Cubanos. It's all about proper proportions! Yours look amazing.

Haha!! He sure will mang!

Gotta agree Greg. Porto's is about the only place you can get a good Cubano around here.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I have some pulled Cuban pork roast in the freezer. I know what I will do with it. Man those look good.

Haha!! He sure will mang!

Gotta agree Greg. Porto's is about the only place you can get a good Cubano around here.

Yup - other Cubanos that are half as good can be found for twice as much elsewhere around here.

For what you paid for that PBC you could've built 6 UDS's, a gallon of windshield wiper fluid, A chicken and a slinky. Where's your money management skills??

For what you paid for that PBC you could've built 6 UDS's, a gallon of windshield wiper fluid, A chicken and a slinky. Where's your money management skills??

I know, I know. That's actually 7 UDS's.:mrgreen: I live but I never learn. One of these days I'll get it right.

Back