Creekstone Farms Short Rib Sale

Sweet! Looking forward to your and STLSportster's thread.

Funny thing is they're steadily available here (Choice or Prime) but I still pulled the trigger. :laugh: I do like Creekstone Farms products though.

I cry inside a little bit every time I see your Costco Business Center pictures

I ordered them...never cooked them....How will you all cook them? I will use myWSM.

I cook them like a brisket. Cook until i like the bark, wrap until probe tender.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Season like a brisket. 275-300 for about 4-5 hours till probe tender. I never wrap.

Thanks for the heads up! Used the coupon code and ordered two. This is my first time ordering any meat online. Hopefully I'll get closer to 16 lbs than 12 lbs. I thought the price was pretty reasonable for USDA Prime Angus short ribs.

Got mine yesterday, I can't remember exactly, but they were just an ounce or two under 16 lbs. They were a little thinner than I had hoped, but I am not disappointed.

Got mine yesterday, I can't remember exactly, but they were just an ounce or two under 16 lbs. They were a little thinner than I had hoped, but I am not disappointed.

I thought they'd be thinner than usual but they do plump up when you smoke them Josh. Sunday can't come fast enough. :clap2:

I thought they'd be thinner than usual but they do plump up when you smoke them Josh. Sunday can't come fast enough. :clap2:

Got a pack in the fridge. Just mulling over what direction I want to go with them.

Huh, I received order confirmation and my card was charged but no shipping info yet:der:

Huh, I received order confirmation and my card was charged but no shipping info yet:der:

You're in a 3 day shipping zone, so they will probably ship Monday, and you will get them Thursday. I got my order in early, and am in a 1 day zone, so I actually got mine next day.

I can get chuck short ribs locally. But I have yet to see Prime. Still waiting for plate ribs somewhere close to north bama.

Back