Cracker & Spice--Where should we cook?

Kettering, Kettering, Kettering.....Kettering, Kettering, Kettering.....Kettering, Kettering, Kettering.....Kettering, Kettering, Kettering.....Kettering, Kettering, Kettering.....Kettering, Kettering, Kettering.....Kettering, Kettering, Kettering.....Kettering, Kettering, Kettering.....Kettering, Kettering, Kettering.....Kettering, Kettering, Kettering.....

They said they wanted to compete , not go broke on a ridiculously high entry fee for a first time event

Sled, as a NEBS representative you seem to want to trash an event you have no experience with ...you are supposed to promote BBQ, perhaps you should reconsider your opinion...I met Cracker and Spice at Seyville.. I met Spice at AR...I think that they would really enjoy the event at Norwalk....I'll buy them some Oysters!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Last edited:
Que and Cruz, Louisa, VA, July. Awesome spots (each one has its own water/power hookups), great car show, and an even better cooks bonfire on Sat night after the contest (just don't let the firefighters near the fireworks!)

Sled, as a NEBS representative you seem to want to trash an event you have no experience with ...you are supposed to promote BBQ, perhaps you should reconsider your opinion...I met Cracker and Spice at Seyville.. I met Spice at AR...I think that they would really enjoy the event at Norwalk....I'll buy them some Oysters!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff
Why would I reconsider my opinion? I am not trashing it I am simply questioning the extremely high cost and have yet to hear a valid explanation. I am looking out for me and my fellow cooks in these tough economic times. It also might be an answer to the organizer when he does end with a low team count . I am all for promoting BBQ not making cooks dig deeper in their pockets than they have to

Back