Country Built Smokers

Being an amateur welder and pit builder, I've been following his channel for 2-3 years. He's a good welder/fabricator, and his pits are well-made. As far as how well they are designed, I couldn't say. He never talks much in his videos about air flow, pit calculators, dimensions/design etc. It'd help if there were any members here who owned or used one of his pits...they could tell you how well it cooks, wood consumption, if it holds temps, etc.

Red

As far as how well they are designed, I couldn't say. He never talks much in his videos about air flow, pit calculators, dimensions/design etc. It'd help if there were any members here who owned or used one of his pits...they could tell you how well it cooks, wood consumption, if it holds temps, etc.

Red

this is my only concern, how well does it flow, hold temp, etc

Looks like he built it pretty much the same as a Bandera. How well do they draft and hold temps, he says it 1/4"?

this is my only concern, how well does it flow, hold temp, etc

I’ve watched a lot of Allen’s videos on YouTube……..many with Food cooked on his smokers as he works. Everything I’ve seen looks great….that tells me they work just fine.

Back