Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Council Bluffs, IA May 7 & 8

Is it the kind of YMCA that has rooms, in case someone wanted one, or for the showers? I don't typically pump iron on competition weekends, but since it is free I may have to make an exception.:becky:

We should have a bench pressing competition. $50 per person, winner takes all. Be warned - I can put up close to 100#:heh:

I drove by the park today. Not a lot of room. Should be interesting on where they will put all the teams.

Well, I just got the map for where teams will be placed and we aren't even on the farking thing. Tamara expects to use the interesection to house 12 + teams. I should have listened to you, Mike. This is going to suck!! Oh well, it won't be the first time I have slept in a van in an alley....

Well, I just got the map for where teams will be placed and we aren't even on the farking thing. Tamara expects to use the interesection to house 12 + teams. I should have listened to you, Mike. This is going to suck!! Oh well, it won't be the first time I have slept in a van in an alley....
The way the wind is to be blowing you might be looking at a blessing in disquise.

With this cold crummy weather, I'm glad I'm sitting in the judges tent Saturday:becky: I did talk with a few Brethren, TOM and PAT, of course there're parked next to each other:becky: good luck to all, I'll be hungry, I'll be tired also since I'm working mids this week. :sleep:

BRBBQ said:
With this cold crummy weather, I'm glad I'm sitting in the judges tent Saturday:becky: I did talk with a few Brethren, TOM and PAT, of course there're parked next to each other:becky: good luck to all, I'll be hungry, I'll be tired also since I'm working mids this week. :sleep:
It's almost Brethren Row from Tom n Char down to Smokehouse 72. 5 in a row.

It's almost Brethren Row from Tom n Char down to Smokehouse 72. 5 in a row.
I'll have to stop by after the comp, good luck to all. I'd tell you my judge number but you might hate me after the comp:becky: Just joking, it's :gossip: Good luck again:thumb:

68* here on my sofa - unfortunately, it's time to prep the house for paint - cold outside here too - upper 40s and windy

This was a real let down. In my opinion I made the best BBQ I have ever made. However, other than 8th place in ribs we got the floor wiped with our @$$es and then the judges whooped us again for leaving a waxy yellow build-up. But it was still fun to see folks and meet some new folks. Congrats to Bubba Knapp a great guy who deserved the win. Congrats to all the other brethren who walked :thumb:

Back