THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DoctorCueNC

Knows what a fatty is.
So our Costco in Raleigh had started carrying Prime packet briskets over the last couple of months. All the local BBQ guys have bought memberships and were ecstatic. However within the last couple weeks they've decided Costco will no longer carry packer briskets east of the Mississippi. Talk about let's give you a taste and get you hooked before ripping it away.

If anyone from this part of the country is interested I would recommend emailing/calling Costco to show support and that it would be good business to keep them coming this way. If they end up not reconsidering thankfully they have that nice refund policy on their membership.

The very reason I signed back up with them was because of this.

I guess I'll go this weekend and cancel again...Farking Costco!!!:mad2::tsk:

Edit: I've sent an e-mail...

Last edited:
East of the Mississippi, for real?!? The primes is why we joined too, might have to send Burt Reynolds out west to bring back a semi full!

I heard the same rumor here from one of the stores, but not the other, and we are on the Mississippi. Guess time will tell.

So our Costco in Raleigh had started carrying Prime packet briskets over the last couple of months. All the local BBQ guys have bought memberships and were ecstatic. However within the last couple weeks they've decided Costco will no longer carry packer briskets east of the Mississippi. Talk about let's give you a taste and get you hooked before ripping it away.

Whaaaaaaaaat?!?! I live in Raleigh too and was just about to switch from BJ's to Costco because I recently saw the packers in Costco. Are they still there for now, or have they already taken them away???

Zack

Whaaaaaaaaat?!?! I live in Raleigh too and was just about to switch from BJ's to Costco because I recently saw the packers in Costco. Are they still there for now, or have they already taken them away???

Zack

I'm not sure I know the Cary one had nothing but I haven't had a chance to get back to the wake forest Rd location.

I'm not sure I know the Cary one had nothing but I haven't had a chance to get back to the wake forest Rd location.
I work near the Wake Forest Rd location, I'll try to check there sometime this week if I can make it over. They had a ton last time I was there, but that was probably 3 weeks ago.

Zack

Just got back from my local and bought the last four they had. Meat guys had no idea what was going on...typical.

Back