THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Robb
Pic looks good. No desire to buy (I don’t think)… but curious if any Brethren have tried these.

Attachments

• IMG_3363.jpg
    IMG_3363.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 191
Don't have a Costco but have purchased the Sam's version a couple times. My thoughts on Sam's were they were decent enough to buy twice. You control how they're reheated, you control how much if any sauce. One package was excellent, one was a tad too fatty. Positive note these two big box stores know where burnt ends come from. Brisket Point

Link to Sam's burnt ends includes description and reviews

https://www.samsclub.com/p/members-mark-seasoned-beef-brisket-burnt-ends/prod25300124

PS: when it's 11:45 a.m.and you decide you want brisket at 1:15 pm nothing's as good as what you cook yourself at home, but in a pinch with a chopped salad, potatoes topper, sliders, blue box

They 'aight

Last edited:
I'm not opposed to it, in theory. I'm glad they have the sauce on the side! But I usually have some of my own burnt ends in the freezer, so it's not really that hard to thaw and consume.

Back