THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got busy selling dinners yesterday but I manged to get a pic of the last one going out of the door. I thought it was over cooked. Everyone said they loved it. Go figure.

meatpics046-1.jpg

Neil,

How long of a burn you getting? If you have a WSM try using the charcoal basket from the WSM in the Spicewine. I don't know if you have the Guru or Stoker tube built into the Spicewine. If you do not and you ever decide to use a Guru or Stoker let me know and I will make you up a plate that can be installed in leiu of one of your butterfly inlets and all you need to do is bolt your Stoker or Guru to it. It looks neat and works like a charm and sure beats drilling a hole in your firebox door.

Looks good there Mista, I can't wait for the snow drift in front of my out building to melt. My spice is stuck in there until I can get to it. Had to smoke around 75 #'s of Turkey Breast and 35# of Goose breast on out Backwoods Party and WSM. That was a real bummer.

That was some awesome que, The brisket looked Maaaaarvelous.

I wis I would have been able to support you Bro, but I knew that my weekend was not going to have spare time, and she had planned out meals for it.

Hope you made many sales, and I am looking forward to the next one. I will purchase a meal or two unless I already have cooking plans made.

Neil,

How long of a burn you getting? If you have a WSM try using the charcoal basket from the WSM in the Spicewine. I don't know if you have the Guru or Stoker tube built into the Spicewine. If you do not and you ever decide to use a Guru or Stoker let me know and I will make you up a plate that can be installed in leiu of one of your butterfly inlets and all you need to do is bolt your Stoker or Guru to it. It looks neat and works like a charm and sure beats drilling a hole in your firebox door.

I'm still trying to learn my way around this Spicebox. My plan is to learn all of the intricasies first before doing any mods so I have a baseline.

That was some awesome que, The brisket looked Maaaaarvelous.

I had four people come up and tell me how good the brisket was. One said I forgot the BBQ sauce in her dinner. She had been bragging to her husband about my sauce. They said it was really good without the sauce.

That's what I like to hear!

Back