THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MEGAHUNT

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
As I am a newbie, I have found this site to be great....good people willing to help, and great food. I have been smoking, grilling and cooking for a long time. I have a Primo xl and a few smaller stainless charcoal grills. I have just started making a cook trailer that will have a 6ft rev flow smoker, storage, water and sink, charcoal grill, three basket fryer, and crawfish cooker. Excuse my ignorance for correct initials, etc :). this is a work in progress and still looking for ideas as I go. Is there a forum for grill builds? Thanks for any info!

This is it :)

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Thanks Ron! Just making sure QTalk was the correct area. I have already started digging in. Awesome site!

Back