Congrats to Napkin Killers BBQ

Big George's BBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
George
Congrats to Jason AKA Fingerlickin' at the BBQ Cook-Off 4 A Cure and Horseshoe for Hemophilia Tournament in Hatfield PA this past weekend This was a one day non KCBS event- ribs chicken and chefs choice. Jason and his team mates were a great group of guys and they kindly let me joiin them for the day We had close to perfect weather. They took first in chicken, third chefs choice and first over all
BTW Jason's kids are even cuter in person One of the Highlights was that Gary Maddox did a walk through He is really a super nice guy

Congrats to you too man. 1st in Ribs, 2nd in Chicken, Reserve GC. That's a pretty darn good day right there.

Next time quit hiding behind that trailer and come over for a beer. Bring me one of them 1st place ribs too!

Thank you, I'm definitely not complaining for my 2nd competition overall im definitely satisfied I wish i just put a little more effort into the chefs choice might of had a chance to bump you guys down one spot.

Hopefully next event we can link up and enjoy a few beers. This one was a little rough as no team mates could make it event and i was running solo with the GF.

Back