Congrats to Big Mista

Congratulations Neil. Does this mean you just get to attend the comps and taste as an unofficial judge? Or was this way to make it more fair for others to compete with you out of the circuit?

That demonstrates a tremendous level of respect among your peers. Obviously well deserved!

Thom forgot to mention, you are also the "Prez of the Comp Parties".:icon_clown
Seriously, its going to be great working with you, Neil. We have a great group of guys this year, but I think we will still miss Thom.
Bill

That is fantastictic- congrats Neil. I am so very proud of you.

Couldn't do it without you! I may be the head cook but Sylvie is the one who keeps us all in line.

Seems like a natural choice to me...:biggrin:, Congrats...WTG! and I'm sure you'll do a good job!:mrgreen:

Natural? I was amazed that I was elected to the board! Didn't know that many people even knew who I was. I will do my best to serve competently.

Thom forgot to mention, you are also the "Prez of the Comp Parties".:icon_clown
Seriously, its going to be great working with you, Neil. We have a great group of guys this year, but I think we will still miss Thom.
Bill

I think that was my campaign platform. "More Parties in '08"!

I'll be leaning on you a lot Bill. It's your second year on the board so you have a lot more experience. Please keep me from saying too many stupid things.

Excellent choice! Just think when I want to biaitch about something I have your cell:twisted::biggrin:

Like you needed me to be elected for that.:roll::twisted:

Last edited:
Congratulations Neil. Does this mean you just get to attend the comps and taste as an unofficial judge? Or was this way to make it more fair for others to compete with you out of the circuit?

Our team will be out there competing like we always do. I will just be doing more recruiting while I am there.

Neil wrote
"I'll be leaning on you a lot Bill. It's your second year on the board so you have a lot more experience. Please keep me from saying too many stupid things."

:biggrin:
You have not listened in on too many past Board meetings, now, have you.

Back