THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wasn't responding to any particular post. I was just stating that I'm happy with my trailer and anyone who's looking for a trailer should give James (GetYourRubOnBBQ) an opportunity to bid their trailer work. My trailer will be at the Jack...so stop by if anyone wants to see one in action. Wolfy & the Hog Heaters will be using my trailer. As long as we're not in the midst of serious prep, or turn-ins, then I'm happy to show you around the trailer.

Kev

Pitmaker Kitchen?

I know Gatorpit out of Houston builds the kitchens, along with comp. trailers. Their website is Gatorpit.net. Pitmaker out of Houston, Pitmaker.com, builds an awesome comp trailer, but I don't know it they ever built a kitchen yet. If they did, it would be top of the line in quality. Let us all know what you find out on your search.

Actually, we have outfitted walk-on style BBQ Trailers and concession style BBQ Trailers with a porch. We have done custom stainless steel cabinetry, sinks, plumbing, etc. We have also adapted and built solid stainless steel BBQ Vaults and Sniper Smokers for building into limestone and brick outdoor kitchens. We can layout and quote any stainless steel cabinetry for just about any configuration...

I wasn't responding to any particular post. I was just stating that I'm happy with my trailer and anyone who's looking for a trailer should give James (GetYourRubOnBBQ) an opportunity to bid their trailer work. My trailer will be at the Jack...so stop by if anyone wants to see one in action. Wolfy & the Hog Heaters will be using my trailer. As long as we're not in the midst of serious prep, or turn-ins, then I'm happy to show you around the trailer.

Kev

Although I only got to get a quick look at it, that is a sweet setup. Very nice craftsmanship, fit and finish on everything I saw

Last edited:
Back