Competition Disposable Cutting Boards

They are shipped via USPS. They set the price, not Smoky Mountain Smokers. Trust me, Joe isnt making money and he will be making a rather large donation at the end of the month.

Thanks to all that have ordered!

Cancer Sucks!

We order ours (Psychedelic Smoke BBQ) last week!

Looking forward to using them at our 2nd contest next weekend.

Glad to help a great cause!

I don't need anymore right now - just got 100 a couple of weeks ago. BUT, as soon as I get paid on the 15th, I'm ordering anyway. It's for a great cause that deserves support. Besides, they'll still be good next year, right? ;)

I'd love to have some but $20.79 shipping!?!
Seems outrageous - but the price makes sense when you order two packs.

Last night my team manager (my wife Nancy) told me that I needed to order more disposable cutting boards, so . . .

I checked out the price at a local retail store (Backyard Bash KC) and found that, even stopping in at their (wonderful) store, I would pay about $65 for two packs . . . and that doesn't include sales tax.

I bought two packs from Smoky Mountain and, even with $21.98 shipping, I paid less than I would have for the same quantity at Backyard Bash KC. So don't let the shipping cost throw you off the trail of a good deal - AND a chance to help raise funds!

Thanks for the excellent deal, Scottie!

Let us not forget, despite what shipping may be, this is for an awesome cause that is worthy of support.

When I ordered mine last month (before I knew about this deal) I complained about shipping, too - then I got them and they are heavyyyyyy. I can see why shipping is so much.

I'll be ordering more this week.

Let us not forget, despite what shipping may be, this is for an awesome cause that is worthy of support.

When I ordered mine last month (before I knew about this deal) I complained about shipping, too - then I got them and they are heavyyyyyy. I can see why shipping is so much.

I'll be ordering more this week.
Exactly.

I always try my best to buy any and everything where it will do the most good for the local economy and benefit the most people.

Simply being conscious of what we all are doing, even the small things, can help in many ways.

I ordered 9 packs for me and few friends. Brought the cost per board down to 94cents/each. Cannot beat that and money for a great cause.

I havent talked with Joe at Smoky Mountain because i havent had service. But my guess is the total is well over $3k so far!

Thanks to the Brethren for all the support.

Cancer Sucks!!!

I just got my order today - exactly two days after I placed my order.

These people are serious about getting them shipped out!

Thanks again for the lead and I am really pleased that this purchase will help a good cause!

Just want to let everyone know that Smoky Mountain Smokers appreciates the orders and being able to help out the Corliss Johnson Memorial Foundation. So far as of today, we are right at $4,800.00. Hope everyone enjoys the boards and purchase more down the road.

Joe

Only 2 days left for the sale. I know that Joe was hoping for $6000 in sales. Let's see if we can make it. This is his money that he will be donating folks. Joe stepped up in support of cancer research. It effects us all.

Thanks to Joe and Voncile Amore and Smoky Mountain Smokers for their generous donation.

Cancer Sucks!

Scottie

Back