Competition Chef Shirts

chefboy1313

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Hello all,

I am looking for someone who can take our team logo and create a chef shirt. Similar to the one that I attached. Has anyone had shirts like this made and if so, can you share who you used?

Thank, Rich

Attachments

• Chef Shirt.jpg
    Chef Shirt.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 80
I did a bunch of research on this before the American Royal. I ended up going with Vista Print but was not very happy with the outcome. I think your best bet is to go on to Etsy and search for custom bowling shirts or Dickies shirts.

What I found was embroidery was a bit more expensive because they need to clean up your log artwork to match the colors for each part of the logo. You can either have it put directly on the shirt (hat, jacket) or you can order a bunch of custom patches.

What was a good deal were the custom leather iron-on patches. When I had mine made I just had to send a black and white image of the logo and they guy used a Glowforge to cut out the shape and burn in the logo. The leather was about $5/patch. If you have someone that can sew them on (the iron-on is not very strong) it works really well and not too expensive.

Last edited:
Back