Comp Trailer Questions

Fullbore

Got Wood.
Wondering what everyone's take is on comp trailers, I'm just getting into the comp thing with a few comps under my belt and looking into enclosed trailers now. I'm thinking right now I'd like to stay around a 16' dual axle w/ AC, side door, awning, and flip down rear door. anything else you guys would recommend? also any pictures of the inside would be awesome too

Use the search function on this site, hundreds of threads on this topic

I would love to but.... that feature isn't available to me

Sure it is! From our FAQ...

Where is the SEARCH and NEW POST feature.

The standard search is at the bottom of the forum. Its uses the google search engine but only searchs our forum and is available to everyone with or without a subscription. The expanded search is included with subscriptions and is on the blue menu bar. It allows extended searching with advanced options, boolean searching, search by date, members, etc. A subscription must be purchased to activate the advanced search feature but the bootom google search is available to all members

Well I'll be thanks Ron! Learn something new everyday, well I guess all it would've took was some reading on my part lol feel free to delete post

We have a 7x14 LOOK Trailer. Side door. Drop down door. I'd like to get the inside walled or painted and put a floor in. Besides that, maybe an A/C and a couple vents. Great size for us

Well I'll be thanks Ron! Learn something new everyday, well I guess all it would've took was some reading on my part lol feel free to delete post

We'll let it ride. You'll still get some answers.

Our first trailer was a 6x12 v-nose cargo trailer. I had the manufacturer add 6" extra height, finish the ceiling and walls, add electric and lighting, an RV door and two windows. It worked well for us but setup and tear down was quite a bit or work. I would go as big as you can afford or as big as you can tow. It is amazing how much room stuff takes up, and if you plan on working inside the trailer it can get cramped at turn in time.

You've got a good start to the essentials. Make sure you get 8' wide model. It's incredible how much of a difference it makes over a 7' or 6' wide model.

Back