Coming Soon Limited-Edition 70th Anniversary Kettle Collection

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Batch Image
Staff member
Name or Nickame
Andy
In 1952, our founder George Stephen introduced a charcoal kettle grill that started a global outdoor cooking revolution. This limited-edition Collection celebrates Weber’s innovative spirit and passion for creating a better grilling experience for people everywhere. Available in four heritage colors with intricate details that reflect American culture in the 1950s, these kettles pay tribute to the past, present, and future of cooking outside.

https://www.weber.com/US/en/70th-kettle-lp.html

I have a 1990 Performer with small propane tank and cart.Maroon in color.I like the Seville,it matches some patio furniture my Mother had on our patio when I was a youngster.

The big question is, how much? I've been keeping my eyes open for a used 26 in Glen blue, but no luck so far...

Glen Blue

The big question is, how much? I've been keeping my eyes open for a used 26 in Glen blue, but no luck so far...

I have a brand new one still in the box for you. How much do you think it’s worth?

Love the baby blue one. I think they've done a nice job on the styling.

I want one.

Have had a Performer since 2010 or 11, love it, just bought a jumbo joe for traveling. Dang cant have enuff grills or smokers imo, wife well we wont say her opinion lol

I like the green one, almost the exact color of my late great-grandparents home, which I believe was built in the 50’s.

Back