Cold weather and UDS

i live in the hills about 30 minutes north of watertown.

My parents live in Watertown and I didn't know there’s human life north of Watertown :shock::-D:p

Cheers

Edit: Last time I was there for Christmas the actual temp never got above 0° for the whole week. The wind chill was always -20° to -30° the whole time. And people wonder how we survive in Maine.

My parents live in Watertown and I didn't know there’s human life north of Watertown :shock::-D:p

Cheers

Edit: Last time I was there for Christmas the actual temp never got above 0° for the whole week. The wind chill was always -20° to -30° the whole time. And people wonder how we survive in Maine.

i graduated from watertown in 91'. people always ask about the winters, but i always tell them i will take the winters over the 90+ with the high humidity in the summer we get.

edit: to OP, sorry for the hi-jack.:redface:

i graduated from watertown in 91'. people always ask about the winters, but i always tell them i will take the winters over the 90+ with the high humidity in the summer we get.

edit: to OP, sorry for the hi-jack.:redface:

I'm just the opposite. Give me 105 degrees and 90% humidity any day. I can jump in the lake and cool off nicely. :laugh:

Back