CL Score.... Any Cool Performer Mods I Need To See Or Do?

Fishawn

is one Smokin' Farker
Found a 2010 (per owner) Brick Red Performer today on CL & did a Tri Tip for the first cook...... I've had & cooked on lots of kettles, but have never had the built in table, cart or propane ignition at hand. Must say, I really like it....... As soon as I cleaned it up & put a nice Tri Tip on it, I thought this is FN sweet..... What can I do to it, or mods will make it better? ..... First thought was a SS marine swivel can/bottle holder on the right side on the frame, furthest away from the heat...... I think it is missing the dish/moon hubcaps?....... ANY OTHERS?

Here she is after about 15-20 minutes of clean up.... $125

performer.jpg

Very nice!
Mine will see a batch of Malasian Chicken Satay tomorrow served with peanut sauce & grilled corn on the cob.
I usually use mine for searing so have Weber's Gourmet System grate in with the cast iron insert. Works great.

Found a 2010 (per owner) Brick Red Performer today on CL & did a Tri Tip for the first cook...... I've had & cooked on lots of kettles, but have never had the built in table, cart or propane ignition at hand. Must say, I really like it....... As soon as I cleaned it up & put a nice Tri Tip on it, I thought this is FN sweet..... What can I do to it, or mods will make it better? ..... First thought was a SS marine swivel can/bottle holder on the right side on the frame, furthest away from the heat...... I think it is missing the dish/moon hubcaps?....... ANY OTHERS?

Here she is after about 15-20 minutes of clean up.... $125

performer.jpg

Back