THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Chuck at 208º towel'd and into cooler for a rest. Butt at 193º, little while longer. That little Chuck was at 158º 2 hours ago and only at 163º now its a little stuck...

The finished product.

My 1st Chuck and thanks to this site I got it to pull. Everyone really liked the beef this time around. 12 hours on the Butt, 2.5 hours in the cooler. 7 hours for the larger Chuck, 3 hours in the cooler. That smaller Chuck, 7 hours as well. It hung up at 160ish for about 2.5 hours.

No Pic of the little one, still in the cooler.

ad4e75b9.jpg

2c5b022e.jpg

I got a Chuck roll at the Business Costco for $1.99lb, I found the smallest one they had a tad over 15lbs, cut it in thirds. Smoked one and ground one up for burgers can't decide what to do with the other!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! Pulled chuck.:biggrin: One of my favorite food groups.:cool: Those look real good. You're gonna enjoy them.:cool:

Very nice pron. We just had our first chuckies at the Northern Bash thanks to Pat and I am hooked will be doing a bunch of them next weekend.

Back