THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P

pharp

With the holidays coming up I thought a "Christmas List" thread might be a good idea. I always struggle giving people ideas and have a few family members that are hard to shop for, but like outdoor cooking.

I realize all of us might have different ideas on what is the price of an acceptable Christmas present to give or get, but I don't think that is a bad thing...we might see lots of cool stuff.

So my idea would be to post a BBQ related product that based on your experience would make an excellent gift. A link to said product would be great so anyone that wants to can either add it to their list or easily order it for someone.

This Pit Barrel Cooker Chef's Knife would be a great gift for any PBC enthusiast. I love mine :)
https://pitbarrelcooker.com/collections/must-have-accessories/products/ultimate-chefs-knife

Back