THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

boatnut

is Blowin Smoke!
Followed a Bradley smoker recipe. Mixed up a paste of oil, vinegar, dijon, maple syrup, onion powder, paprika and black pepper. applied day before and wrapped in plastic. Smoked with pecan wood for about 7 hrs. Mixed up some bourbon, maple syrup and dijon and basted/glazed last hour. rested for 20 mins. Was a big hit at the table today!

Last edited:
I did my spiral sliced by leaving it in vacuum bag it came in, injected with 1/2 pineapple juice 1/2 Jack Daniels. Let set in fridge overnight and remove wrapper. Smoked in Spicewine for@ 3.5 hours spraying with left over injection. I made up sugar glaze that came with it and added a small jar of cherry glaze. I put on ham and back in for 20 min, back out and caramelize outside with propane torch. Hardly enough left for sammies today.

Way to ham it up!

That's a nice looking hunk of pork. I really like the presentation with the cuts.

Back