THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
What cha cookin on Christmas day?

Today I put some Pacific Halibut on the smoker (high heat) with some Plowboys Rub & Kosher salt. Ate it with some Stilton cheese and California Shiraz.

Tonight we are having bristket panini's with wife's parents. I have a bacon, onion, and cheddar fatty on the smoker right now.

Damn camera's memory card took a crap on me so all of my Christmas pictures are gone. Had some great pictures of the boys and food, too.

got pics of the halibut. i cant wait to smoke halibut on my grill

I had some great pics of the halibut, but my camera memory card took a crap on me. A friend of mine from SoCal send some to me that he caught off the coast or Oregon a couple months ago. I was saving it for the holidays.

that sucks about your camera..... i love smoked and grilled halibut. probably the first thing ill try in my smoker once i get back to my house in ellensburg, which is thursday night

ReverendRed said:
that sucks about your camera..... i love smoked and grilled halibut. probably the first thing ill try in my smoker once i get back to my house in ellensburg, which is thursday night

It was a little drier than I had hoped. But I'm from the Midwest. Seafood isn't necessarily our thing here. I loved it paied with the stilton. Lots of interesting flavors.

yea im big into fish here living in seattle most of my life and working in alaska.

Back