chipotle garden - the beginning

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
OK Rick help me understand a little better, see if I got this right.

The black plastic pot stays empty and that what you put your fertilized water in, and the red "clay"? pot is where the plant gets put?

OK Rick help me understand a little better, see if I got this right.

The black plastic pot stays empty and that what you put your fertilized water in, and the red "clay"? pot is where the plant gets put?

each mound will get 8-10 jalapeno plants planted in a circle around the plastic and clay flowerpots and inside the ring formed by the soaker hose. the one mound just has two pots buried in it. i'll put some rocks in the bottom of each pot and then some straw over the top. then throughout the summer, i'll feed & water by pouring a pitcher of fertilizer laced water into each pot. the water drains out the holes in the bottom of the pots and waters deep inside each mound. i'm going for huge yields in a small space with minimal maintenance. :biggrin:

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I love it! I cleared an area and planted 5 plants, but now I am going to go get me some hay somewhere and redo mine.

I hope your peppers turn out okay. The last time I tried growing them they looked kind of funny.

7.jpg

Paul that is just plain obscene!!:eek:

Back