Chili Cheese Bacon Sausage Burgers (W/Pron)

Zing

Knows what a fatty is.
First new thread under my new Handle. Originally registered as Habitual Smoker, but changed to avoid being confused with a competative bbq team.

Anyway, Was trying to think of a good healthy thing to have for lunch :confused:. It was between salad, and chili cheese bacon sausage burgers. I didn't have to think very hard on the subject:laugh:.

Eight four ounce patties, four 80/20 beef, four Jimmy Dean Hot Breakfast Sausage.

100_0929.jpg

Next I topped the beef patties with cheese. Can you guess where I'm going with this?

100_0930.jpg

Yep, you guessed it. Eight patties become four.

100_0931.jpg

On to the Weber! Charcoal was pushed to one side.

100_0933.jpg

Browned nicely, and moved off the charcoal to finish cooking.

100_0936.jpg

And done, time to start building.

100_0937.jpg

Added red onions, and bacon... Still missing something though.

100_0940.jpg

Just what it needed... Chili :thumb:.

100_0943.jpg

100_0946.jpg

Had to eat it with a fork. It was sooo good.

Oh yeah, If your watching your weight, just use turkey chili... That makes this burger good for you :becky:.

I envy you so much right now. Ive been craving a totally awesome burger lately and thats it. How did the beef and pork mix? I would have never thought of that but when I saw it I immediately was like "why didnt I think of that?!?!"

Awesome, totally awesome!

I envy you so much right now. Ive been craving a totally awesome burger lately and thats it. How did the beef and pork mix? I would have never thought of that but when I saw it I immediately was like "why didnt I think of that?!?!"

Awesome, totally awesome!

The sausage, and beef go great together. I was actually inspred by a popular local hamburger joint that offers sausage burgers. they mix the two ground meats though. I thought keeping them seperate with cheese in the middle was more creative. It still tastes great, and looks cooler.

Welcome back (as) Zing. Again, cool move with the name change.
And I can tell you are going to fit in here real good.

That burger is illegal in 14 states I tell you. There is a burger joint here that makes a Tarheel Burger it made with one burger pattie and one Tarheel sausage pattie they are great, but i never thought of doing something like this.

Now THAT's a burger!!!

And, yes, I'm watching my weight - - - now that I've got it out where I can watch it :becky:.

Hey great looking burgers Zing. You must be talking about "Ron's" I love their sausage burgers and spanish fries

Back