Chili at NewHolland

How do you get invited?? I have seen this a few times where you need to be invited to different events...Just wondering!! Good luck to all you guys who are gonna be competing in the comp. Chili competitions are quite fun I have competed in several, and have made some good friends along the way.

I would agree 100% if it wasnt an "open" catagory, not the rules they are used to. looks like ANYTHING goes..and its gotta be cooked over wood or charcoal.

not to mention Chipper is no slouch himself..........

Thanks Sal. This is going to a heck of a lot of fun. And no friggin rain!

How do you get invited?? I have seen this a few times where you need to be invited to different events...Just wondering!! Good luck to all you guys who are gonna be competing in the comp. Chili competitions are quite fun I have competed in several, and have made some good friends along the way.

They send out applications to returning teams first. After April 1, they open it up to the waiting list. If you're interested, contact Meadow Creek to get you name on the waiting list. There's usually a few new teams each year.

Thanks Sal. This is going to a heck of a lot of fun. And no friggin r***!
There, fixed it for ya. There will be no further mention of th 'r' word in conjunction with New Holland this year. Thank you for your cooperation. :wink:

Back