THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PB Honeycutt ... the smoked pork is a wonderful compliment to the chili's flavour.
TN BBQ ... never tried pozole and I love hominy. You should share a recipe with us.
Cali ... Janes Crazy Mixed Up has a couple of product in their line but I think the salt is the best. You should be able to find in the grocery store without any problem.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and insights!

Chile verde is one of my favorites!Yours looks outstanding.

I am going to have to look up that salt.

Here is the container... I've been using this for years......good stuff

DSC04366.jpg

Thier website www.janeskrazy.com

Last edited:

Poolguy
... wonder why I didn't think about posting a pic of Janes and a link to their site. Thanks for filling in the gap.[/QUOTE]
Actually was putting it on my list for the store run , while I was reading the post lol

also corrected the link to the site

Poolguy ... wonder why I didn't think about posting a pic of Janes and a link to their site. Thanks for filling in the gap.
Actually was putting it on my list for the store run , while I was reading the post lol

also corrected the link to the site[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the link.It is much appreciated.

Back