Chicken Thighs Part II 🤬🤬🤬🤬

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Lost control of my scene yesterday. Cooked Beef & Pork Ribs with a small package of chicken thighs. Got really full on ribs. The thighs were finished about 2 hours before ribs. Foiled open top skin exposed and into kitchen oven at 170*
Decided to take thighs and pull meat several hours later. Felt like almost warm. Hottest temp I could get was 117*. Fark.
Being a food poisoning survivor I'm the biggest advocate of when in doubt throw it out. Wrapped tightly in a trash bag and to the dumpster..
Losing your scene is terrible on many levels
My apologies to the chicken

Trying again today

Last edited:
My sister in law had a round of food poisoning last week. Upside, she lost 5 pounds and looks great! But, I'm sure she'd agree with you in an instant that it's not worth it. Good call to make, plus you got to cook again!

Thanks all y'all. I don't lose my scene often. Most of my mistakes are making myself bleed or overshooting temperature on steak. As well The Bride insists I could use more salt.
Orderly progression of the game
#neverquitsmoking

Thighs looking good. Vinegar does a number on food poisoning, stomach bug, etc. I keep a jar of apple cider vinegar gummies just for that. I also eat some pickles from time to time if not feeling right.

Back