Chicken bombs are da' bomb...

Those look great! I saw R2Egg2Q's post of his yesterday am and made them in the afternoon. I also used chicken thighs. I gave a dusting of Yardbird and Habanero Death Dust on the chicken. I used grated cheddar, parmesan and cream cheese for the stuffing. I fire roasted and de-skinned my peppers first. Will definitely do again!

Those look great.

I made some yesterday for a party, but just did bacon wrapped chicken thighs with some rub sprinkled on them. Made 30 and they disappeared fast.

Another cool thing about chicken bombs is that there must be a hundred ways to stuff them. I used what I happened to have on hand.

CD

I have been using swiss chees and ham, to make a grilled chicken cordon bleu. I have been slitting the breast, but never thought to slice the chicken like you did.

Wife was at the store yesterday when I came across this. Had her pickup some bl/sl chicken thighs, extra jalapenos, bacon and some cotija cheese. Needless to say this was AWESOME. Huge thanks for the post on this one!
:biggrin1:

Need to spend more time here. never heard of chicken of chicken bombs but those sure look mighty tasty. thanks CD!

Am i the only one who who went, 'wow, never thought about roasting peppers in the coals like Marty just did"?

Man those bombs look great! Never heard of them either.

let it be known . You could wrap a car bumper in bacon . and put it on the grill and it would taste good :biggrin1:

Back