THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bill, Thanks again for setting this all up! I had a blast!

It's always a blast to see brothers and sisters again (some for the first time, again)! Maybe Ron'll post some of the pron he took...

Thanks again, and Rob I hope you feel better!

Bill, Thanks again for setting this all up! I had a blast!

It's always a blast to see brothers and sisters again (some for the first time, again)! Maybe Ron'll post some of the pron he took...

Thanks again, and Rob I hope you feel better!

It was my pleasure Jeff.

And I think Dennis (Noskos) will also be able to add a pic or two to supplement Ron's

This just might be the year I actually make it all the way to Westmont. If so, I now have a few more people to visit.

Thanks!!

We made it back home to the Netherlands again! Had a great time meeting you guys and gal last week, nice to put some faces to the posts here on the forum!

Bill, thanks setting this whole meeting up, for the popcorn and lunch! BTW we weren't lost on our way back, we just missed the turn for Bishop's Chili :wink:

Ron, thanks a lot for the coffee and the ketchups!! I'll give them a try soon.

Diane and Dann, thanks for the local tips and recipes!

All of you, thanks for a great afternoon!!!!

BrethrenIntl2.jpg

BrethrenIntl1.jpg

BrethrenIntl3.jpg

Back