Checking in from the Jack

PM your address. I'll send some out to ya. You of course then have to tag others as well. Not that I would know... But I 've been told that it works well if you do it in the middle of the night....

PM your address. I'll send some out to ya. You of course then have to tag others as well. Not that I would know... But I 've been told that it works well if you do it in the middle of the night....
:eek:

Thats some funny information there Scottie!

Good luck to all the Brethren Teams cooking at the Jack contest.

You didn't notice the Cancer Sucks! sticker that was on the side of the trailer as well???? :roll: I guess someone tagged his trailer... I, of course, have no idea who would do something like that...
Scottie, I wasn't close enough to see that part. Sorry. Good luck to ISS and all the other Brethren.

Bout time to start those cookers if ya haven't already boys ... and gals

Well, other then Bubba n Jeff and any other trash canners

He also has a pair of very pretty young girls going around making sure that they are in the right spot to be read when going down the road.I believe they wouldnt put them on someones trailer door cause they were afraid it would fall off.LOL:eek:

Rain finally stopped around 2:00. It was sooooo nice to see the sun. We also saw Guy Ferie(sp?), Andy and Scott got a pic with him. He is judging tomorrow. Once the rain stopped I went around and started taking lots of pics. Back at the hotel now. Going to bed. Can't wait till tomorrow.......

no ones here? (chirp chirp)....hmmmmmm, friday night and everyone is snoozing....good for yuo all...I'll mind the pits, you sleep now.....

no ones here? (chirp chirp)....hmmmmmm, friday night and everyone is snoozing....good for yuo all...I'll mind the pits, you sleep now.....

Hey...I'm up Brother. Howz that pit tending going? I'm headed out for golf though, not the pit. Good luck this weekend!

I about to leave the house it's almost 10:30AM here. How are thinks going?

It's been fun meeting so many people and I'll be wearing the brethren T shirt with pride today. So glad the rain stopped but what a muddy mess.....hey what's a comp without a little challenge running boxes. My 20 yr old son is with me and this is his first exposure to BBQ so I ask you all be gentle. Thanks to the 2 fat bikers for dinner last night.

I sure wish the rest of the team "Smokin' Scotsmen" could have made it but scheduling conflicts always prevail. I'm sure they'll be here next year.

This is a wonderful experience. Hey the judges "tent" is actually the "animal" auction building. Have to wonder what Freud would say about that.

Well off to the comp and Good luck to all
Ramona

aka Kathy

HERE'S TO YOU VINCE AND ALEXA...AND EVERYONE ELSE COMPETING TODAY AT THE JACK. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU !

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

CHEERS!

Desertdog, that is excellent!! Good luck to all the brethren this weekend. Your Missouri brother and sister wish you well!!!!!!!

Back