THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
we go to this place called pa's pantry that has scratch & dent food & more...
for example you can get a 4 bottle set of balsamic gift box of balsy w/ raspberry,basil.garlic, or lentil for a buck.
i bought these for 25 cents a piece.
spicesstuff008.jpg

now i'm thinking some raspberry chipotle/garlic. ribs or butt w/ a jim beam redstag/lemon/cran spritz w/ pappy's white lightnin' sauce....
or..
that cholulas chile/ime/garlic/cilantro grilled chix salad or fish tacos.

well anyway..
the other day i did a cajun roast pork.
roast pork loin w. garlic,old bay, & blackening..
was great w/ brown gravy & mashed taters..

spicesstuff001.jpg

oh-that makes gravy..

spicesstuff002.jpg

btw the boneless skinless/bacon wrapped/blackened spice & garlic chix boobies w/ alfredo & grilled shrooms over apple & skeet & penne pasta works well.. from adults to kidlets
sorry no pics this time but you've seen it before....:thumb:

btw theres a bug here. everytime i come on it shuts explorer down.

Looks terriffic! I'd hit that!!!

Like that you saved the drippings: you can really improve the taste with an au jus/gravy.

No bug on the site. You may have a corrupted browser.

cheap spices @ 25 cents each... now your talking my language

so many things to do w/ that... stuffed smoked cord on bleu,chix tortilla soup,rice stuffed empanadas,etc. etc......:thumb:
or just cube & fry w/ the cajun(flour/garlic/tony's green can)and some bay seasoned tempura onion rings...:thumb::thumb:

Back