Catering Job ...HELP!

Neil said:
Okay Gary, you threw down so now it's time to back it up. I got jar of Big Moe's for you WHEN not IF southern cal wins. I would never miss the ND-USC game and I won't be missing this one. Look for me on the 15 yard line, Notre Dame side, just behind the box seats at the south end of the field opposite the tunnel. I won't mind watching southern cal marching up and down the field as long as the Irish keep them out of the endzone! All winning streaks come to an end and there is no better time than 10/15/05!! By the way, ND already lost a game to MSU in overtime in week three of the season.

You are on. The only ND game that counts for me is the USC v ND Game. Almost as much fun as the UCLA USC game. Nothing is sweeter than an Irish beating at the hands of the Trojans.

icemn62 said:
You are on. The only ND game that counts for me is the USC v ND Game. Almost as much fun as the UCLA USC game. Nothing is sweeter than an Irish beating at the hands of the Trojans.

1983-2001 must have been a tough19 years for you then! Notre Dame was 15-3-1 vs. the boys of troy.

Back