Can someone sell me on TriTip?

Yes I have RD and a KCBS membership. The RD near me doesnt carry Tri Tip, they also don't carry Prime packers either, and their choice grade packers are $3.59/lb last time i was there.

Out of curiosity, where are you located? I'm in York, PA. (I saw you said Eastern PA.) I can't find it anywhere around here either. I tried Tri Tip once from Wegman's for that price, and wasn't overly impressed. It was good, but not worth that price! Once Sam's Club in York had marinated Tri-Tip. It was good, but overly marinated. It was almost cured like a ham!!!

I considered doing the KCBS membership because I believe there is a RD in Harrisburg. If they don't have tri-tip or prime briskets I sure won't bother! Unfortunately I've struggled to find any full briskets other than Walmart. Sam's & BJ's used to carry them, but now only carry flats.

picture.php

Sorry. I'm not going to convince you at that price. The most I've paid for a tri-trip, trimmed is $5.99/lb. Costco sells Prime Ribeyes and New York Strips for the price your meat guy is charging.

Back