THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LakeFranci

Found some matches.
Hello Everyone-

I had been looking for a cover for my Camp Chef Flat Top Griddle. The Camp Chef branded cover looks nice, but you have to remove the tank each time, and fold the side tables down. I was looking for one that let me keep the tank on and possibly the side tables.

I ended up with the
Classic Accessories Hickory Grill Cover- Rugged BBQ Cover with Advanced Weather Protection and, Medium, 58-Inch
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004UQQM52/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

I used a 66qt sterilite storage tote on top, I drilled holes around it to allow air flow. I use this tub for cleaning tools or grates.

A nice bonus is my WSM 14.5" fits perfectly under one of the side tables. I had had this brand before but in the Veranda series, but it's my understanding this Hickory series has a lifetime warranty. If you're looking for a cover, this one is a nice one.

Attachments

• IMG_0269.jpg
    IMG_0269.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 150
Back